A Final Farewell

Dear Readers,

With a jumble of emotions, the time has come to move on to the next adventure! No longer am I a Jesuit Volunteer of the quirky TacBloc house in Tacna, Peru. No longer am I living my days out as an English teacher and companion to the students of Miguel Pro. My journey with the Jesuit Volunteer Corps has ended, and what a wonderfully intense and beautiful two years it has been!

It was a joy to write these stories and reflections, and an even bigger delight to discover that others enjoy reading what I have to say on occasion! A big Thank You to those who have been following my process throughout.

Although my life will follow a different path from now on, that does not mean I will stop writing. That said, "JVC with Camila" is no longer an apt description of my reality. I have begun a new blog which can be found here: The Camila Connection - With Joy in Every Step, which hopefully will follower a broader trajectory of my future journeys and adventures. If you would like to continue to read my observations of this wonderful, wide world around us, feel free to head on over and subscribe!

Thank you again for your support, I could not have asked for better companions during these transformative two years spent in mi querida, Tacna.

Paz,
Camila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family We Choose and the Family That is Thrust Upon Us

A Slow Goodbye

Neighborhood Noises